The vision of the Faculty of Theology International is to help urban workers bridge the gap between Bible institute training and a ministerial degree. By transferring Bible institute units and augmenting them with a robust academic program, FTI’s Bachelor in Christian Ministry program (B. Min.) offers unique educational access, enabling students to advance to graduate work and take positive steps towards their future.
The Bachelor in Christian Ministry program seeks to serve pastors and key lay workers who are challenged by the Lord to further their preparation in a post-modern world urban ministry setting.
Enroll in the Bachelor program in Christian Ministry is very simple, just follow this steps:
1. Download the following recommendations that, once completed correctly, should be sent to complete your registration. Download here the PASTORAL RECOMMENDATION and the PROFESSOR’S RECOMMENDATION. When you have full recommendations you must scan them and send them to the corresponding email.
2. Complete the REGISTRATION FORM found below.
3. When completing the form, we will send you an email with a financial agreement and a link to make the payment corresponding to the chosen units, or call us to perform step 3 in person.
-> REGISTRATION FORM <-
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (323) 728-5336
The Bachelor in Christian Ministry program is designed in the cohort model, bringing 25-30 students to study together for the duration of the program. Other elements of the design include:
- Completion in 9 to 13 months.
- Classes meet the first and third Saturday of each month, and one-week intensives.
- Available in: Spanish and English.
- Students will write and defend an original reserch thesis based on a ministry of their choosing.
|ED301 / Andragogy||3 units|
|ED302 / Critical Reflection||3 units|
|RS301 / Orientation of Thesis Writing||2 units|
|SF301 / Leader Formation||3 units|
|TH302 / Philosophy and Ethics||3 units|
|RS302 / Bibliographical Research||2 units|
|CU301 / Theology of Mission||3 units|
|CU302 / Cultural Antropology||3 units|
|RS303 / Style and Composition||2 units|
|MI401 / Theory of Pastoral Administration||3 units|
|MI402 / Basics Church Legal Concerns||3 units|
|RS401 / Advisement and Revision||2 units|
|CU401 / Contextual Ministry||3 units|
|CU402 / The Urban Church||3 units|
|RS402 / Thesis Delivery||2 units|
|ED402 / Academics||3 units|
|CU403 / Futures||3 units|
|RS403 / Thesis Defense||2 units|
|Total para la Licenciatura en Ministerio Cristiano||48 units*|
NOTE: This program is subject to change.
*Added to the previous 78 units that are required for admission to the program, for a total 126 units.
The Faculty of Theology educational programs are certified by ATH – www.athispana.com